Monday, 21 April 2014

HP B.Ed Entrance Exam 2014 : Online Application/Admit Card/Result

Himachal Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam 2014 is scheduled to be conducted on 08/06/2014 by Himachal Pradesh University Patna. This is worth noticeable that HP B.Ed Entrance Exam is conducted for admission in to Govt. College of Teacher Education, Dharamshala and Self Financing/ Private B.Ed Colleges in HP, for the session 2014-15.

Himachal B.Ed. Entrance Test 2014 Application Form / Prospectus

The Online application form entrance test for admission in B.Ed. course in HP can be submitted from 14.04.2014 to 16.05.2014 and application fee of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates) can be paid through net banking or bank challan. The HP B.Ed. Admission prospectus 2014-15 can be downloaded by the students online from which is the official portal of HPU. The computer generated confirmation copy of application form should be submitted with HPU. The last date is 22.05.2014 for receipt of confirmation copy of HP B.Ed. Entrance Test 2014 application form by hand or by Registered/Speed-Post in the office of the Assistant Registrar (Entrance Tests), Room No. 10, Administrative Block,  Ground Floor, H.P. University, Summer Hill, Shimla-171005.

HPU B.Ed Entrance Test 2014 Elgibility Criteria / Admit Card / Syllabus

In order to be eligible for admission in B.Ed. course in HP, the candidates should have obtained atleast 50% marks either in Bachelor’s Degree (Medical/Non-Medical/Arts/Commerce) and /or in the Master’s Degree or any other equivalent qualification (45% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped Category candidates) from a recognized University established by law in India.The candidates who have appeared in B.A./ B.Com. / B.Sc. or master degree exam but their result has not yet been declared may also apply for HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2014 but their admission in the B.Ed. course will be subject to passing of the said examination with required percentage at the time of HP B.Ed. counselling 2014-2015. There is a quota in Himachal Pradesh B.Ed. admissions as 85% seats are reserved for Bonafide/ Domicile candidates of Himachal Pradesh and the remaining 15% seats are available for the candidates of the other states. 
The students seeking admission in B.Ed. Course in HP for the session 2014-2015 should refer the admission notification, prospectus and HPU portal for more details in this regard including for the information pertaining to HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2014 Admit Card / Pravesh Patra, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result, etc. HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2014 admit card / Roll No. to be made available online from 26/05/2014 onwards. The scheduled date for declaration of result is 12/06/2014 whereas issuance of HP B.Ed. Entrance 2014 merit list is 20/06/2014. The admission counselling shall take place thereafter and the counseling schedule to be announced separately.