UPSEE 2014 Online Application Form / Admit Card / Result : Gautam Buddha Technical University (GBTU) is going to issue requisite notification for conducting of Uttar Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam 2014 – 2015. This exam is being conducted for admission in Engineering (B.Tech, B.Tech. - Agr. Eng.), B. Arch., B. Pharma, Hotel Management and Fashion & Apparel Design courses of the Government aided and private institutes / colleges affiliated to Gautam Budh Technical University (GBTU), Lucknow , Mahamaya Technical University, Noida and some other state universities in Uttar Pradesh. Admission is given based on the rank / result of the students in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination conducted every year by GBTU. Online applications for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2014 will be available from 28/02/2014
UPSEE 2014 : Eligibility / Who can apply : Candidates applying for UPSEE 2014 must satisfy the following conditions:
(1)The candidate should have passed class 12th exam or any other exam equivalent thereto from a recognized board.
(2)The candidate should have passed the exam with minimum of 45%. This is 40% in case of SC/ST Candidates.
(3) Subject combination of the candidate in class XII should be Math and Physics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology.
(4) Applicant for B.Tech Agriculture should be from Agriculture discipline/stream.
How to apply for UPSEE 2014 : Following points are worth noticeable:
(1) Application Form for UPSEE 2014 will be available online as well as offline.
(2) Application fee can be made through credit/debit card, net banking and e-challan.
(3) Once online application form for UPSEE 2014 is submitted, a unique registration no. will be generated which must be preserved by the applicant till the admission process ends.
Application Fees for UPSEE 2014: Application fee payable for UPSEE 2014 will be Rs.1000/- for General /OBC candidates and Rs. Rs.500/- for ST/SC candidates.
Exam / Paper Pattern for UPSEE 2014 : Some finer points for the exam are as under:
(1) The duration of UPSEE exam 2014 B.Tech will be of 3 hours.
(2) UPSEE 2014 Paper 1 will be of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
(3) Applicants for B.Tech (Biotechnology) have to answer Paper 2 consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
(4) Each subject will be having 50 multiple choice questions with a total of 150 questions
(5) Question Paper of UPSEE 2014 will be in English and Hindi.
(6) Each correct answer will carry 4 marks
(7) There will be no negative marking
UPSEE 2014 Online admit card download : Admit card / Pravesh Patra for UPSEE 2014 will be made available online at the official websoite : www.seeuptu.nic.in. Candidates can visit the website from time to time for online download of admit card. Candidates are required to carry the admit card in exam hall. Without the requisite admit card/duplicate admit card, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the exam.
UPSEE 2014 Result : Likewise the previous year, online result will be declared at website www.seeuptu.nic.in & http://upresults.nic.in/. In order to have latest news and information about UPSEE 2014 exam result, candidates are advised to visit these websites.
Search Terms : UPSEE 2014 Counselling letter, UPSEE 2014 Merit list declaration date, result declaration date, allotted and vacant seats for UPSEE 2014, Candidate choice filling, how to prepare for UPSEE 2014, previous year question papers, model answers, suggested books, engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh,